Saturday, July 6, 2013

Clarity and Television Couples

'Cause you are the piece of me
I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly
Still fine and I don't know why.

If our love is tragedy,
Why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity,
Why are you my clarity?

This song is actually one of my favorite pop songs at the moment (at least the one stuck inside my head), because who doesn't like someone rhyming all the "y"-ending words?

Clarity - Zedd (lyrics)

But seriously, this chick has got a serious problem. She basically pleads insanity and calls her boyfriend insane, and then he's suddenly her "clarity"? Get a grip, chica.

Who would even put themselves through such tumultuous relationships?!




Uh. that would be us.
 





And us.




Hey, don't you diss our relationship. We're perfection.
 
It's fine. We'll actually end up together in the end.



Some troll commented on the lyrics video and wrote:
"CAUSE YOU ARE
THE PIECE OF MEAT
I WISH I DIDN'T EAT
CUTTING RELENTLESSLY
STILL FAT AND I DON'T KNOW WHY!!"

Hahahahaha...get out.



No comments:

Post a Comment